When it comes to choosing a general contractor for your project, it can be easy to be overwhelmed with choice. But this is one of the most important decisions you’ll have to make over the lifecycle of the build, so you can’t just leave it up to a google search or a flip of a coin. We understand this, so we want to make it easy for you to choose us, by sharing the top five things that make Terlin different:
- Customer service is our number one priority, and the proof is in our high percentage of return clients (including the three highlighted in this issue!).
- We are a big enough company to have all the resources required, but small enough that we can build a collaborative relationship with each client—we’re not too big or too small, we’re just right!
- Though we employ a trusted project management methodology and leading-edge construction software for each project, we treat every client and their project as unique—there are no cookie-cutter solutions here!
- Our team members, on average, have over 20 years of experience in the construction industry, and also have an incredible breadth of experience, working on projects large and small, in industries as varied as hospitality, healthcare, education, government and more.
- We have an in-house millwork division that specializes in high-end, custom finishes, cabinetry and other decorative components that take our clients’ space to the next level.